[OT] Email address change

From: <linux_at_dchart.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 08:16:33 CEST

It's just possible that some people on this list will want to contact me afterwards, so please pardon the spam.

Over 80% of the couple of hundred viruses I get every day come to this email address, and since many of them purport to be from someone associated with Abi I think someone subscribing to this list has got infected. Thus, I'm going to start deleting all mail to this address without downloading. I'll leave it subbed to the list in case I need to post anything, and I've already changed the email on my bugzilla account.

(I'll also resub at another address, but I won't be posting from that one.)

If people do need a valid email address for me, you can find one on my web page.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled development. (Incidentally, I'm in the process of writing yet another book in Abi, although I have to use STABLE at the moment. It's good to see the work is still going on.

David Chart
http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/