Commit (STABLE): fix memory leaks

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 03:12:51 CEST

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 10:08 +0100, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> fixed a number of memory leaks related to calling
> FV_View::getSelectionText().
>
> I have changed the signature of the function from
> ucs * getSelectionText()
> void getSelectionText(ucs *&)
>
> This should reduce any future incorrect use (since it makes it
> impossible to pass getSelectionText() directly as a function
> parameter). I am not sure I have fixed up bindings/perl/AbiWord.cpp
> correctly, if someone who understands and can compile that code could
> verify that, it would be appreciated.
>
> This change might break some plugins.
>
> I have also added FV_View::getSelectionLength() as there was some
> code that used getSelectionText() to ascertain the length of
> selection.
>
> files: fv_View.h, fv_View_cmd.cpp, fv_View.cpp,
> fl_SelectionPreserver.cpp, ap_EditMethods.cpp,
> ap_Dialog_InsertHyperlink.cpp, ap_Win32Dialog_Replace.cpp,
> bindinds/perl/AbiWord.cpp
>
> should be backported subject to verification of the perl bindings and
> fixing up of plugins.

Backporting this. At last.

fixed a number of memory leaks related to calling
FV_View::getSelectionText(). (backport tomas_f)

CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: Tag: ABI-2-0-0-STABLE
CVS: src/bindings/perl/AbiWord.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_SelectionPreserver.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_cmd.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/win/ap_Win32Dialog_Replace.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_InsertHyperlink.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp

Hub

--
AbiWord maintainer - http://www.figuiere.net/hub/