Re: HEAD abiword-plugins build broken

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 15:57:29 EST

    No, not anytime soon. It is a completely different
    plugin model and adds at least 3 dependencies that
    AbiWord does not have now on all of its platforms.

    Dom

    --- Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_xwt.org> wrote:
    > On a vaguely related note, is AbiWord planning to
    > use the plugin
    > framework that Jody is exporting from Gnumeric into
    > libgoffice?
    >
    > On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 20:14, Frodo Looijaard wrote:
    > > It seems the HEAD abiword-plugins tree is broken.
    > I think this
    > > has something to do with the new graphics work.
    > --
    > - Charlie
    >
    > Charles Goodwin <charlie_at_xwt.org>
    > Online @ http://www.charlietech.com

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/