Commit: MingW build fix

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 17:06:19 EST

    Replace <stdexcpt.h> with the proper stdlib includes <exception> and
    <stdexcept>, and replace exception with std::exception.

    Btw, we used to have a policy not to use the C++ stdlib. I'm not against
    it though, since all sane C++ compilers support it these days.

    Marc

    CVS:
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: gr_Win32USPGraphics.cpp
    CVS:

    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>