TFC: New Improved TOC dialog.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 08:56:10 EST

    Hi Folks,
             Here is my attempt at a new, improved Table of Contents, dialog.

    I took the following pieces of advice:

    *It's too big"
    and
    "It's too confusing"

    So I've split the functionality over two notebook tabs.

    The first notebook has the the things people are most likely to change.

    The second are details that a few people might like to change.

    I also implemented a big level selection item so we don;t have 4
    duplicated copies.

    The "%s" in the dialogs will be converted into bold headings ala the HIG.

    What do people think?

    TOCPage1.png

    TOCPage2.png