Commit: some accessibility work

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 19:02:49 EST

    This is just some fringe accessibility work. All this
    does is say that our dialogs are, in fact, DIALOGs,
    except when they are alert dialogs. In that case they
    are ALERTs. This will help ATK aides like Gnopernicus
    out and maybe make things just a little bit easier for
    our disabled users.

    This is safe to backport,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.cpp
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDialogHelper.h
    CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixDlg_MessageBox.cpp
    CVS:

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/