Re: SkyOS

From: E. A. Zen (ericzen_at_ez-net.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 18:37:42 EST

    On 03/10/04 14:24:36, Alan Horkan wrote:
    > THE LINK

    So, here I am, reading everything first, then getting the correct
    address (wgetting, actually, from the cli applet) and I read that
    interesting line from Marc (as I read all of Marc's responses to
    anything first), and I knew I had to see what this was. Comments from
    Charles and Dom just made it that much more interesting.

    While I commend you for your good taste, this single item, all on its
    ownsome will be the Silliness Of The Week...possibly for the rest of
    the year! I have never seen this...woman before in my life. I mean,
    err, I can't believe you...porning about while responding to my emails.
    What does that tell people!?

    You're not Dutch, you know; you have no excuse for that. Porn is like
    oxygen for them.... I guess that second hand pot smoke is crossing the
    channel/s and confusing you!

    Lord knows I've been able to resist outright linking to pr0n...why
    can't you?

    Bad Squishy...baaad Squishy.

    lmao
    -Eric