Re: commit (HEAD): remove block width cache

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 08:51:36 EST

    Hi Tomas,
             This appears to have caused major cursor motion bugs and caret
    positioning bugs.

    Try clicking in the middle of a multi-line paragraph or try to use the up
    and down arrow keys in said paragraph.

    Look at the nice long paragraph in section 4 of the attached document.

    Even on a single line paragraph the caret appears 2 chars to the left of
    where you click your mouse.

    Martin