commit (both): MetaData dialog HIG tweakage

From: Christian Neumair (chris_at_gnome-de.org)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 11:00:58 EST

    Hi folks!
    I've done nothing AbiWordish for months, now I'm experiencing withdrawal
    syndromes. No seriously, Mr. TOC himself [1] aroused my interest for
    Abi's dialogs again. Marc and Hubert already did a great job with
    HIGifying it, I had to do almost nothing. Yay!
    Screenshots attached, hope you like it.

    regs,
     Chris

    1 Martin Sevoir for those of you who are new to AbiWord

    docprops-after.png

    docprops-before.png