commit (head): justification fixes

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 15:15:28 EST

    Some justification fixes: some fixes of bugs I introduced with the
    block-width cache removal and the extraction of things from
    fp_TextRun into GR_RenderInfo. I have also removed the second call to
    breakParagraph() inside fl_BlockLayout::format() which was put in as
    a hack. Things are not completely right yet: the width of last space
    on line sometimes changes slightly if characters are deleted from the
    previous line; I will continue working on this.

    My overall feeling is that the block format() routine and the line
    breaker breakParagraph() routine are not very well thought through,
    particularly who is responsible for what. They have kind of evolved
    as hacks have been added to cover over various problems and the
    result is that the code is not very efficient and verious procedures
    are carried out repeatedly and indiscriminately. I think the whole
    line-breaking algorithm is a serious candidate for a complete
    rewrite, particularly as we spend lot of time inside this code.

    Tomas