Patch: templatize UT_Vector

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 18:54:22 EST

    Hi,

    I made UT_Vector a C++ template class, as UT_GenericVector<T> to use
    everywhere in the code. This provide type safety-ness and fix lot of
    64-bits arch issues.

    I can't attach the patch because it is quite large, but it is available
    here:
            http://www.figuiere.net/hub/template.diff.bz2

    I'd love people to try it out. It only works on UNIX, nothing else.
    Other platforms needs to be fixed as well (you can send me the fixes,
    I'll integrate them).
    It first sight, it does not break AbiWord (unlike Tomas latest thingies
    ;-))

    Hub