Thai text line breaking

From: b4205072_at_alumni.ku.ac.th
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 14:34:33 EST

    Hi,

    I 'm interested in using Abiword in Thai language but Thai language need
    particular different method from English to break the line. dom suggested me
    in IRC that fb_LineBreaker will be rewritten by Tomas Frydrych.
    I don't know exacly where to put Thai word segmentation method.
    ( or What else should I do? ). Thus, I wrote this e-mail to ask for suggestion.

    Thank you,
    Vee