Re: commit: Various fixes for HEAD

From: Mark Gilbert (mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 14:51:53 EST

    On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 11:08, Marc Maurer wrote:
    > Op wo 17-03-2004, om 15:58 schreef msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au:
    > > VS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
    > > CVS:
    > > CVS: Committing in .
    > > CVS:
    > > CVS: Modified Files:
    > > CVS: af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_TOCLayout.cpp
    > > CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_TextRun.cpp text/ptbl/xp/pd_Document.cpp
    > > CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > Various fixes for HEAD.
    >
    > Wow, they sheer level of detail in commit messages is huge these days :-P
    >
    > Just kidding,
    > Marc

    But on a serious note, and I know I used to be guilty of this too, it
    would be easier for bugzilla-ing and for users who experience a whole
    lot of bugs (like me) if you could at least make some vague explication
    of the fixes, unless you just don't remember (which is understandable,
    there being such knowledge of particles and whatnot to fill your head
    and push out important things, like bug numbers) (-8

    Thanks
    -MG