Re: Abiword Advertising banner?

From: Ryan Pavlik (abiryan_at_ryand.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 21:48:16 EST

    Alan Horkan wrote:

    >Thanks,
    >
    >If anyone else is willing to provide banners please let me know.
    >I'll find good homes for them.

    http://www.ryand.net/oss/abi is my Abi Open Source page, with lots of
    SVG's of abi logos and stuff. If I get a chance in the next week, I'll
    whip together a poster SVG for you. For the time being, the Gnome with
    Pencil in Mouth icon seems to be preferred by 3 out of 4 random people
    who I coerced into liking it. :)

    >>>Anyone got an advertisign sized graphic of Abiword?
    >>>
    >>>My local Linux user group has decided to advertise Open Source projects on
    >>>its site. http://www.linux.ie/banners.php
    >>>
    >>>Perhaps I should ask the user mailing list if someone might provide a
    >>>suitable graphic?
    >>>
    >>>(As a last resort I would make a banner myself but I'm hoping some one
    >>>with artistic talent will step forward).

    I have a little design talent, and a fair bit of motivation and
    enthusiasm. I'll see what I can do. Do you want A4/Letter scalable to
    multiple pages for poster, standard advertising horizontal banner size,
    or both, or whatever?

    >>>Sincerely
    >>>
    >>>Alan Horkan

    Ryan