commit: Basic Text Box import from RTF.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 10:31:58 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.cpp
    CVS: wp/impexp/xp/ie_imp_RTF.h
    Basic Textbox import from RTF.

    Just basic stuff now. We can read Ms word and our own generated textboxes
    and place them correctly on the page (provided they're relative to
    paragraph's).

    More features will be added after basic MSWord Text Box imports work.

    Martin