Re: Problems with CVS HEAD on win32

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 09:29:08 EST

    Hi Marc,

    > Currently, win32 is useless when not using the Uniscribe class. When I
    > compile abi, I can only type 1 char per line. I used the mingw build as
    > well as the MSVC project build as well as JKD's build. We can't release
    > 2.1.1 with 'feature'...
    >
    > Any clue what is going on Tomas? I suspect you only use Uniscribe these
    > days, and not notice the error.

    Actually, I always test without Uniscribe before committing, and
    things work here just fine. I have just done a complete update on my
    tree to make sure, and I do not have this problem. So this is
    probably specific to a particular flavour of win32. I am currently on
    WinXP, and I am about to go and boot up my Win98 machine and see if I
    can reproduce the problem there.

    Tomas