ATTN: 2.1.1 Tagged / Tree reopened / Tarballs uploaded

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 18:13:39 EST

    Beloved Ants,

    The latest and greatest developer release has been tagged, and the tree
    has been reopened again for our hacking pleasure.

    Tag name: release-2-1-1

    Modules: pbx expat libpng wv abi abipbx popt abibits abidistfiles
    abiword-docs abiword-plugins fribidi libiconv MSVC6 nsis zlib

    Tarballs uploaded to SF:

    WARNING: THESE MAY CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT BEFORE THE OFFICIAL 2.1.1
    ANNOUNCEMENT. WHEN THEY DO, THIS LIST WILL BE NOTIFIED.

    f934412f56eb079f12e8e0fdec58951f abiword-2.1.1.tar.bz2
    d00e8ce487483a4efa1052ade9f1c0a8 abiword-2.1.1.tar.gz

    Packagers unite: bring it on!

    Release notes are being written, and /me is still in doubt wether to
    create a massive changelog or not :)

    Note to hub: In the tarballs, I renamed the README file from the
    abicocoa 'module' to README.MacOSX, and build_all.sh to
    build_all_macosx.sh to avoid confusion. AFAICT, this should be no
    problem. Can you verify this?

    Have fun,
      Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>