Re: advanced warning (win32): usp10.h required

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 10:19:52 EST

    Filed a feature request against MinGW's win32api
    component:

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=921050&group_id=2435&atid=102435

    Dom

    http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/home.htm

    > Tomas

    =====
    I think the problem with the Democratic Party in general is that they've been so afraid to lose they're willing to say whatever it takes to win. And once you're willing to say whatever it takes to win, you lose. - Howard Dean

    http://www.deanforamerica.com/