Re: ATTN: AbiWord v2.1.1 Released

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 19:33:45 EST

    Well, since the tarball is publically announced, and packagers have
    already copied the md5sums, that would give us quite a hassle.

    Proposal: when building the win32 binaries, get release-2-1-1, and patch
    it with the changes you made. For Jeremy's convenience, I added the
    patches to this mail. Would be great if you can include them Jeremy!

    Bye!
      Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>