template problem on win32

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 03:59:27 EST

    We seem to have a problem with templates on win32: we need to declare
    all our classes with the ABI_EXPORT qualifier, but I cannot find a
    way to make this work for the classes defined through templates -- no
    matter where I put the ABI_EXPORT macro in the template and/or
    typedef definitions, it has no effect. Unless we can find a way for
    this to work, no plugins will be able access classes declared through
    templates on win32.

    Tomas