Re: The road to 2.2.

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 12:37:16 EST

    > 5. Finish uniscribe complex text class.

    This is not far away; I am planning to have this before LUDEX (3
    weeks time).

    > a. Pango-based complex text graphics class.

    This would be nice indeed, and is on my list once the uniscribe
    graphics is finished, but I am also working on the revisions, so if
    Dom wants to look into this, that would be great. I do suspect though
    that it will be a bit more work than the uniscribe graphics. Prior to
    the release it is desirable to get it to a stage where no further
    changes to the interface provided by GR_Graphics would be needed, so
    we would be able to release it later as a plugin.

    Tomas