Fwd: Re: HTML export regressions.

From: Hubert Figuiere <hub_at_abisource.com>
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 14:08:16 CEST

----- Forwarded message from
Subject: Re: HTML export regressions.
From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail@yahoo.com>
To: Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: abiword-dev@abisource.com
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:04:28 -0400

I have fixes en queue for the exporter (like the fscked up images and
misbordered tables) but I also have unfinished xhtml exporter
refactorage that kept the benign stuff from getting committed. The bugs
I've fixed though have been around a while, so if this is something new
(I dont have time to try it), then go ahead and hack at it.
I'll be back Real Soon Now, just trying to wrap some things up.
Hopefully within the next week...maybe two weeks I can sync up and
finish what I started (committing the xhtml fixes sans refactoring).

Regards
-MG

----- End forwarded message -----