Re: Fwd: Italian Translation

From: Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 15:00:05 CEST

Shouldn't we make/use some mechanism first to make sure changes in the
en_GB version of the manual can be easily tracked, and updated in the
other manual translations as well? Currently, there is no way of keeping
all the translations up to data...

Something like .po files for our strings..

Marc

--
Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>