Re: More multiple AWN release!

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Tue May 18 2004 - 00:27:40 CEST

E. A. Zen wrote:

> This week's AWN, #196, was released at
> http://www.abisource.com/news
> or community reporter my get it here:
> http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2004/awn196.phtml
>
> AWN's 182, 183 and 195 have also been released.
> Links to all can be found from the News Index at:
> http://www.abisource.com/information/news/
>
> This has been a very sloppy release, but here's also this weeks Summary:
>

> This week in development
>
> In order of least important to most important: X/HTML work
> progresses to ensure compatability with Gnumeric, AbiWord 2.0.7 has
> just been released as a tarball, and "Angel" only has one more
> episode to air.
>

> That should cover the bases. Assume that something has to be corrected,
> -Eric

Yay, AWN day! You do a fabulous job making me feel important putting my
name in there every so often, it's really quite special... /me blushes.

Anyway, way to go working on that little backlog! I sense rhythm, a
pattern, order in the universe!

(I also spot something that can be corrected: the link to AWN 182 on the
index actually points to 183. This actually is a pretty good
correction, since it reveals more of your stunning prose to the world! :)

Ryan