Re: commit: Fix copy/paste rows in the same table.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 12:53:46 CEST

> On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 04:23, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
>> CVS:
>> [...]
>> CVS:
>> Fix all bugs in copy and paste rows in the same table.
>
> all? sure? :-P

As far as I know. Please bugs in bugzilla if not.

My statement was meant to be provocative.

>> Enjoy our new new feature!
>
> Feature freeze anyone?

Also a provocative statement on my behalf :-)

I thought I had permission to fix bugs, (which it is), the old behaviour
was to nest the row(s) in the cell with the caret. That was clearly wrong.

PS. My next new feature, export tables to Gnumeric, will be a plugin so
that's OK too.