Commit (HEAD): Draw below last page, fixes bug 6544

From: Mikey Cooper <mikey_at_bluey.com>
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 05:23:47 CEST

We now fill in the space below the last page of a document in normal/web and print layout (bug 6544). A bunch of off-by-one and underdraw fixes as well. Many issues were related to using "+1" instead of "+ m_pG->tlu(1)" or assuming right-left=width. This also makes the 2-pixel drop shadow in Print Layout work again.

I tested this a bit more on win32, so there may be something off in Linux still, but I didn't notice anything obvious.
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp