Indic scripts

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu_at_randomink.org>
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 20:44:20 CEST

Hello all,
I noticed the call for help wrt Indic and Arabic scripts in the Abiword
newsletter - and I think I can do some volunteering here.
I am quite familiar with the Bengali script and the Devnagari script,
and remotely acquainted with the Oriya script. I have some experience in
developing OpenType fonts, and I also have some vague ideas about
printing complex scripts with libgnomeprint (with the help of Pango).
I have checked out the abiword CVS, and currently I am running the CVS
version of Abiword in my GNU/Linux box.

-thanks-
Sayamindu

--