commit (head): win32 print work

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 10:40:19 CET

Work in progress toward having same layout on screen and printer. The
idea is to start using the printer font metrix for layout on screen
once the user selects a printer. When finished, this will only work
with the USP graphics class; the font handling in the basic win32
class would make it very difficult to implement, and my time is
limited.

At present I have got the x-axis working (I think), still need to
deal with issues in y axis.

I also need to change print dlg -- when the user makes any changes,
we need to change the Cancel button into Close button to allow for
printer selection without printing, and I am not entirely sure how to
best do this.

for now the code is disabled, but if you want to experiment with it,
change the #if 0 in gr_Win32USPGraphics::setPrintDC().

Tomas