AbiWord 2.0.14 "Strange Charm" Unleashed!

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 03:23:46 CET

AbiWord 2.0.14 Released

This release is a bugfix release only. The changes from 2.0.12 to 2.0.14
include, amongst others:

      * Some very significant fixes to the Windows frontend
      * Fixes for crashes during load
      * Fixes for crashes during editing
      * Fixes for crashes during save

The full ChangeLog can be found at
http://www.abisource.com/changelogs/2.0.14.phtml. We strongly encourage
all users to upgrade to this latest stable release, except of course
when testing 2.1.98, the latest unstable development release (which is
not recommended for production use but is in late beta state).

While AbiWord 2.0.14 is stable and ready for production use, you might
run into a previously unknown bug. If so, we'd really appreciate it if
you would take some time to file a report in our bug database at
http://bugzilla.abisource.com/.

Downloads are available at http://www.abisource.com/download/.

For more information, visit our website at http://www.abisource.com/.

Enjoy!