commit: enchantpbx: import new CVS module

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 23:05:33 CET

Hope I got this (ball-park) right. cvs import scares me.

o xcode project files for enchant for AbiWord for MacOSX
CVS:
CVS:
CVS:

cvs import enchantpbx enchant release-1-1-1

N enchantpbx/.DS_Store
N enchantpbx/Info.plist
N enchantpbx/preparelibs.sh
N enchantpbx/version.plist
cvs server: Importing /cvsroot/enchantpbx/enchantpbx.xcode
N enchantpbx/enchantpbx.xcode/project.pbxproj
cvs server: Importing /cvsroot/enchantpbx/English.lproj
N enchantpbx/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings