[Fwd: Justification]

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 22:33:54 CET

I'm also forwarding this message to the developer mailing list. That
would be a more appropriate place.

Which version of AbiWord are you using, and on which operating system?

If you're using the GNOME version: there are some problems reported
against the latest version of GNOME Print that might be causing such
issues.

Marc

attached mail follows:

I am using the latest version of Abiword. For some unkown reason, my
documents have started printing like they were justified. I have tried
everything I know to stop that but have had no success. Where am I going
wrong?