commit: abi: CocoaAbi: new preferences dialog

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 16:03:19 CET

NOTE: I have tried to minimise the impact on xp-land but one thing to
note is that AP_Dialog_Options has had the page (tab?) setting moved
into a super-class.

I was waiting until we branched before committing this but Bug 7966 has
forced my hand. (On MacOSX, uniquely, we don't necessarily have an
existing frame, which causes interesting bugs from time to time.)

Basically, as well as a new dialog, I have started work on new
preferences helper classes for handling multiple schemes etc. Once I
have these working properly on Cocoa, it would be good to make the
other front ends use them also.

o insert new XAP_TabbedDialog_NonPersistent into dialog class hierarchy
o CocoaAbi: new preferences dialog
CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dialog.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_Dialog.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaDialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaDialog_Options.mm
CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaDialog_Options.nib/classes.nib
CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaDialog_Options.nib/info.nib
CVS: src/wp/ap/cocoa/ap_CocoaDialog_Options.nib/objects.nib
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Options.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS: