commit: A lot of the work need to make dingbats print.

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 10:27:26 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixPSFont.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomePrintGraphics.cpp
CVS:
A lot of the work to make gnome-print print dingbats.

I've followed Dom's suggestion to use glyphlists and coded up a
fair bit of what I think is needed. Unfortunately it doesn't work.

I'm committing it anyway because it's no worse than before and because
other people (Dom?) might be easily able to fix it.