Re: fix for abicocoa

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 21:28:06 CEST

> and I'd like to know from more experienced dev, what would be the best
> way to archive this:
>
> in gr_Graphics.cpp
>
> UT_sint32 GR_Graphics::_tduX(UT_sint32 layoutUnits) const
> {
> return tdu(layoutUnits+getPrevXOffset()) - tdu(getPrevXOffset())-1;
> }
>
> adding the -1 at the end fixes a few display bugs on the cocoa port but
> I'm pretty sure it not the right way to do it, other ports will be
> broken by that.

Donīt know if this has been anwered already (my mail access sucks atm), but
adding -1 is definately not right. For now, stick with the last litle errors
remaining (if there isnīt another fix for them), as Iīm reworking all this tdu
stuff. When I commit that, all _should_ work just right. If not, then there is
a bug elsewhere :)