Re: attributes and properties

From: Francis James Franklin <postmaster_at_alinameridon.plus.com>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 22:17:52 CEST

On 6 Oct 2004, at 22:53, Roman Korchagin wrote:
> By the way, PP_PropertyMap is not used as far as I can see. Only Line,
> Color etc classes nested inside PP_PropertyMap are used, but not
> PP_PropertyMap itself. The lookup from string into numerical property
> id
> is also not used. The property names seem to be represented as strings
> everywhere.

PP_PropertyMap was a class I wrote a year or so ago when I was working
on an AbiWord DTD and was trying to clean up Abi's rescue all the lost
and lonely properties from the forest of AbiWord code. I wasn't
entirely successful...

Regards, Frank

Vote Conservative: 'Tough on entropy! Tough on the causes of entropy!'