Re: Malay (ms-MY) string update

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 17:54:09 CEST

Op za, 09-10-2004 te 23:28 +0800, schreef Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan:
> Hello,
>
> It is already one week since I post this message, but I cannot see any
> response stating that the file has been safely committed to the CVS.

Normally, I'll commit the translations. Last week however, I was on
vacation, so I didn't see the message.

> Is there any specific user that can commit the translation? Can I become
> one?

Currently, cvs commit access means access to anything, and as such,
we're reluctant give out accounts when not strictly needed (nothing
personal at all :)

Sorry for the delay.
  Marc

PS. I'm only committing the HEAD version, as STABLE won't see another
version anymore.