Re: commit: fixes menu selected item highlight and 6731

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 12:49:38 CEST

See http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/2.0.12.phtml :)

> I have not been following the list lately and I do not know our current
> release policy for STABLE, but I'll be in favour of maintaining STABLE a few
> releases more. I can help if need it.
>
> On Win32, HEAD is still not ready for end-users and in the middle time we have
> to have something to offer.
>
> What you think?

Well, around the end of this month, 2.2.0 will be released, and we (I?)
are not feeling like postponing it _again_. Especially considering 2.2.0
is waaaay more stable than STABLE. If win32 is not ready yet, we should
*all* focus really hard on making it ready, and spend as litle time as
possible on other things.

Any easy bugs for me to fix on win32 ? :)

Marc