Re: commit: fixes menu selected item highlight and 6731

From: Jordi Mas <jmas_at_softcatala.org>
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 16:54:47 CEST

En/na Mark Gilbert ha escrit:

> On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 12:14 +0200, Jordi Mas wrote:
>
>>What you think?
>

> I have no problem with maintaining 2-0 a bit longer.

I'll like to do another 2.0x release with all the fixes that we have been
doing this days and some that I'll commit this week. Also 2.0.13 is a nice
number :-)

The win32 build is always behind the Unix one and the fact we publish a major
release it does not mind that is really for end-users in Win32. I'm also
supportive on the idea of making our next major release on win32 the best that
we can.

Jordi,

--
Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas)