Re: 2.1.90 (Beta 1) uploaded

From: Mark Gilbert <mg_abimail_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 14:02:23 CEST

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 21:53 +1000, msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> Can we have a windows binary and at least one Linux binary?
> Could we also upload OSX?

As usual this stuff is already being taken care of, including the osx
binary having been uploaded for about a day now.

> We should definately announce this. Could you run your script to generate
> a change log Mark?

Uh, right, because everybody uses such consistent and publishable logs,
I'll just run my magic script here on the invisible typewriter and poof
we'll have a changelog... (-:

> I'll write a release announcement.

What, getting tired of my amazingly creative dev release prs? (:

Regards
-MG