Commit: pbx project fix (was: Re: commit: abi & abipbx: Toolbar-Actionset update; and a new Tool-Palette for CocoaAbi)

From: Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 23:07:15 CEST

Francis James Franklin wrote:

> o update build with new palette files
> CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
> CVS:
> CVS: Committing in .
> CVS:
> CVS: Modified Files:
> CVS: abipbx2.pbproj/project.pbxproj
> CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks really nice, but build is BROKEN.... You didn't add the file using
relative PATH, which make the project not build... I'll try to fix that
but because XCode sucks so much that we can modify project without GUI
(the iMac I build on is still oversea...) I'll have to edit the project
file with vi...

Commit

Fix absolute path...

CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: abipbx/abipbx2.pbproj/project.pbxproj

Hub