Re: enchant framework for abicocoa

From: R. Payette <premi_at_altern.org>
Date: Sun Oct 17 2004 - 21:46:25 CEST

> I suspect you shouldn't be allocating and releasing an autorelease
> pool at all, at least not while you're running within AbiWord.
>
> I am currently also looking at using enchant with AbiWord, though I
> haven't looked at your code yet; mostly I'm interested in build &
> configuration issues. How are you building enchant?
>
> Frank

Right now, what I have is an enchantpbx project that builds just like
the others ( fribidi, png, wv, ... ). After adding the resulting
framework to abipbx, it's just a matter of adding HAVE_ENCHANT to the
preprocessor macros and including enchant_checker.cpp and
enchant_checker.h in the project ( which is already in the tree in
/abi/src/other/spell/xp/ )

The enchantpbx project contain a target for each dictionary plugin (
currently 1 : applespell ) and a target which build the
enchant.framework