Commit (HEAD): TOC dialog tweaks

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 00:25:58 CEST

This disables the TOC Heading options when "Has Heading" has been
disabled.

Note to martin and others: when making glade files, we have certain
naming conventions for the different widget types. For example, widget
names are prefixed, eg: for a button we use "btFoo", and for labels we
use "lbBar". Please adhere to these conventions, to keep the glade files
and the code consistent and easy to maintain.

Marc

Disable accompanying widgets when "Has Heading" has been disabled in the
TOC dialog

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: ./src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatTOC.cpp
CVS: ./src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatTOC.glade
CVS: ./src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_FormatTOC.h
CVS: