Commit (HEAD): Re: Canadian English translation

From: J.M. Maurer <j.m.maurer_at_student.utwente.nl>
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 20:46:05 CEST

First of all, sorry for the delay.

I've updated to PO file for use with CVS HEAD. Please make sure I didn't
fsck up your translation :) Will commit it to STABLE as well if we
decide to do a 2.0.12 release.

> Is it possible to change default date formats? For example, to put the
> day before the month?

Nope, this can't be done currently. Maybe we need an RFE in bugzilla about this.

Bye!
  Marc

en_CA translation (Adam Weinberger)

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: ./po/en-CA.po ./user/wp/strings/en-CA.strings
CVS: