commit: Fix deletions of middle footnotes in a string of three.

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 09:51:32 CEST

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_FootnoteLayout.h
Fix deletion of a footnote/endnote reference in the middle a string of 3
more footnote references in a row.

In fixing this bug I discovered a substantial weakness in the footnote
code. We used to just pass in the size of the changed embedded layout to
fl_BlockLayout::updateOffsets. We should passed in the change in size of
the embedded alyout.

We do now. This fixes this bug and maybe completes bug fixing for
footnotes/endnotes.

So sum1, find me a new bug with footnotes/endnotes!