Re: Regarding the TOC dialog box in Unix

From: <msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 10:20:06 CEST

> En/na Jordi Mas ha escrit:
>
>> Do you need some screenshots of the Unix dialog ? That might help a bit
>> I think...
>
> Marc,
>
> Regarding the TOC dialog box in Unix yet another thing. I do not think
> that is
> a good idea to have the units inside the data itself in the Format
> TOC->Layout
> Details->Indent. Traditionally, we have that information keep separately.
> Look
> at the Insert Table dialog Box for example. Changes have also to be made
> at
> AP_Dialog_FormatTOC to acomodate this changes. What you think?

Ah NO!

The there is a long standing bug against the Insert Table dialog box that
the units can't be changed.

We should fix the Insert Table and format Paragraph dialog's to put units
inside the entries. Certainly not the other way round.

(The XP code we need to do this for TOCs is in place.) You have to hook
the iwindows up to use it. Look at the format column dialog where we also
do this.