Re: commit: Fix over-running of repeated commands.

From: Robert Staudinger <robsta_at_stereolyzer.net>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 14:51:23 CEST

Am Mon, den 13.09.2004 schrieb msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au um 14:37:
[...]

> > It works really well now for repeated paste.
>
> Do you mean repeated delete?

No, repeated paste has really improved as well.
I'm not able to "overrun" paste now, as it was possible before your
commit, with single keystrokes. Only when holding down. The situation
has definitely improved already.

It's not possible for me to "overrun" delete, even if the backspace key
is held down. As soon as it is released deleting stops.

Great stuff!
Rob