commit (head): fix 7408

From: Tomas Frydrych <tomasfrydrych_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 17:11:02 CEST

We had this code in:

   fl_BlockLayout * pBL = ... some code

   fl_BlockLayout * pPrevBL =
       static_cast<fl_BlockLayout*>(pBL->getPrev());

   pPrevBL->blockSpecificMemberFunction();

In this particular case pointer to fl_TableLayout was cast to
fl_BlockLayout*. I found (and fixed) numerous other occasions of this
construct in the same file; I think pretty much all of that code was
left over from the days fl_BlockLayout was the only container layout -
- I am surprised we did not crash before; also added couple of
asserts where I thought we had a dubious static cast but was not
sure.

I think this should be backported if possible.

file: fl_BlockLayout.cpp

Tomas