AbiWord 2.2 Ant-Free Artwork, part 2

From: Ryan Pavlik <abiryan_at_ryand.net>
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 07:47:09 CEST

Alrighty! Here's the next set of the artwork: the document icon. As
HEAD currently features a very similar set with the Ant, no other
changes are needed to support this 3 resolution, dual color depth icon.
Goes in abi\src\wp\ap\win .

Also, I'm planning on getting the art for other platforms ready soon. I
see only 1 "Abiword_48.xpm" in the Unix directory. What platform should
I make it match? I'd guess that I should gnome-ify it, but I'd like
some input on this before I go ahead with it.

I'd have the application icons done too, but for some reason they look a
bit odd. I will play around with them and get them in as soon as I can.

--
Ryan Pavlik
Open-Source Software Contributor