Re: commit: Remove annoying assert.

From: Dom Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 17:21:41 CEST

Martin,

The *whole point* of the assert was to annoy you, so
that you'd properly fix the unitialized variable
problem.

In that case, it's safe to remove the assert ONLY
AFTER bug 7428 is resolved fixed.

Please revert the change or fix 7428. It's fine to
change the debug message so that your name isn't here.
But leave the assert and reassign the bug.

Thanks,
Dom