Re: building abicocoa from HEAD

From: James Whitwell <abacau_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 00:47:07 CEST

On 22/09/2004, at 12:23 AM, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 12:04 +1000, James Whitwell wrote:
>
>> cool, figured those ones out. :) Now I get an executable that runs,
>> but the Command key doesn't work,
>
> Did you pull down menus at least once ?
> I don't remember if I fixed that or not.

Ah you're right, it does work, but only after you pull down the menu
once. Can you give me any clues on where to start hunting to fix this?
  Is there some kind of once-only initialisation that happens the first
time you pull down a menu (or something)?

>> and typing text into a document is
>> really slow (maybe timed to the cursor flashing?) Any ideas?
>
> That is a regression beetween 2.1.1 and 2.1.2. I haven't had the time
> look into it. And now I don't even have a Mac.

Did it definitely happen between 2.1.1 and 2.1.2? I guess I could do
some diffs and try and figure it out, if you think that's a good bet.

cheers,
;) james.